Plants and animals live both in and around our ponds and bayous. We can use our eyes, ears, and even our noses to locate and identify them. Join us as we learn about algae, irises, birds, reptiles, and other creatures that inhabit the aquatic areas of the Garden.
Garden members receive a $5 discount off registration.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
*Non-member price ($10) covers the in-person workshop but does not include general admission to the Garden on April 10, which is an additional $15 for adults, $10 for children and students.
- Photography Workshop: MacrophotographyApril 24, 2021Arts & Culture
- Make a Fairy GardenApril 25, 2021Arts & Culture
- Meditation at the GardenApril 27, 2021Health & Wellness
- Sunday Concert Series: Zenteno SpiritMay 02, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Trudy Lynn with Steve KraseMay 09, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Two Tons of SteelMay 16, 2021Arts & Culture
- Photography Workshop: Natural AbstractionsMay 22, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Ancient Cat Society & Axiom QuartetMay 30, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Yelba & Latin FireJune 06, 2021Arts & Culture