Learn about the Garden from anywhere, through these quick, curated views (i.e. "bites," or snippets) of the Garden.
During this virtual session, April Lloyd, plant recorder, and Marilyn Ventura, horticulturist assistant, will showcase some of the Garden’s arid and culinary plants, through a combination of pre-recorded interviews in the Garden followed by a live Q&A chat.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Here’s a sneak peek.
- Photography Workshop: MacrophotographyApril 24, 2021Arts & Culture
- Make a Fairy GardenApril 25, 2021Arts & Culture
- Meditation at the GardenApril 27, 2021Health & Wellness
- Sunday Concert Series: Zenteno SpiritMay 02, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Trudy Lynn with Steve KraseMay 09, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Two Tons of SteelMay 16, 2021Arts & Culture
- Photography Workshop: Natural AbstractionsMay 22, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Ancient Cat Society & Axiom QuartetMay 30, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Yelba & Latin FireJune 06, 2021Arts & Culture