Sandra Garcia, of the Houston Nature Journaling Club, will show participants how to transform nature observations into descriptive notes and charming drawings before setting them free to explore.
A small journal is included with the workshop. Bring a favorite pen, pencil, paint set, etc., as well as a blanket or pad to sit on.
Adults and adult/child pairs – at a maximum ratio of three children (5 and up) to one adult – are welcome.
Garden members receive a $5 discount off registration.
*Non-member price ($15) covers the program, but does not include general admission to the Garden on May 16, which is an additional $15 for adults, $10 for children and students.
- Look, A Bug!May 15, 2021Nature & Conservation
- Nature JournalingMay 16, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Two Tons of SteelMay 16, 2021Arts & Culture
- Photography Workshop: Natural AbstractionsMay 22, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: BlaggardsMay 23, 2021Arts & Culture
- Meditation at the GardenMay 25, 2021Health & Wellness
- How to Make CompostMay 29, 2021Horticulture & Gardening
- Sunday Concert Series: Ancient Cat Society & Axiom QuartetMay 30, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Yelba & Latin FireJune 06, 2021Arts & Culture