Anne Houang, access and community education teaching artist, will teach participants how to manipulate the aperture of their camera to capture focused images of even the smallest details – insects, flowers, and plants – at the Garden.
Garden members receive a $5 discount off registration.
Email email@example.com to register.
*Non-member price ($20) covers the in-person workshop but does not include general admission to the Garden on April 24, which is an additional $15 for adults, $10 for children and students.
- Look, A Bug!May 15, 2021Nature & Conservation
- Nature JournalingMay 16, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Two Tons of SteelMay 16, 2021Arts & Culture
- Photography Workshop: Natural AbstractionsMay 22, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: BlaggardsMay 23, 2021Arts & Culture
- Meditation at the GardenMay 25, 2021Health & Wellness
- How to Make CompostMay 29, 2021Horticulture & Gardening
- Sunday Concert Series: Ancient Cat Society & Axiom QuartetMay 30, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Yelba & Latin FireJune 06, 2021Arts & Culture