Blaggards shake, shock, and rock traditional Irish music to give it a Texas-tinged flavor all its own. Their high-flying sensibility tips its hat to The Pogues and Dropkick Murphys, ignoring stale green beer in favor of stout Irish rock.
*Concert included in general admission ticket to the Garden.
NOTE: Bring your own lawn/camp chair(s). Limited reserved seating will be available for purchase ($75 for a VIP Table Reservation with seating for 4, which comes with a charcuterie box and drink tickets to redeem for a bottle of wine or 4 beers, courtesy of Karbach Brewing). Make a VIP Table Reservation.
- Bartlett Tree Experts
Trumpet Vine Sponsors
- Nature’s Way Resources
Musical Notes Sponsors
- Emily & Robert Emmett
- MWM Partners
- Yellowstone Landscape
- Chris Staffel
Special thanks to Karbach Brewing Co.
- Look, A Bug!May 15, 2021Nature & Conservation
- Nature JournalingMay 16, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Two Tons of SteelMay 16, 2021Arts & Culture
- Photography Workshop: Natural AbstractionsMay 22, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: BlaggardsMay 23, 2021Arts & Culture
- Meditation at the GardenMay 25, 2021Health & Wellness
- How to Make CompostMay 29, 2021Horticulture & Gardening
- Sunday Concert Series: Ancient Cat Society & Axiom QuartetMay 30, 2021Arts & Culture
- Sunday Concert Series: Yelba & Latin FireJune 06, 2021Arts & Culture